Real estate agency, Ed Bailey Realty, serves the mountain communities of Oakhurst, Coarsegold, Mariposa, Bass Lake, North Fork, Wowana, Ahwahnee, Wishon, Fish Camp, Raymond and Yosemite in Central California.
Whether you are selling or buying real estate property, Ed Bailey Realty can help you to a successful outcome.
Selling a home?
You want to maximize your selling price and minimize the listing and closing time frames. You want your investment marketed properly, and you want representation from an experienced, competent, and knowledgeable Real Estate professional.
Buying a home?
It is important to work with someone who is intimately familiar with the area (since 1972); who is involved in the community; someone who can help guide you into a home that will fit your, and/or your family’s lifestyle; and of course, negotiate an agreement that is RIGHT FOR YOU.
Knowledge and Experience Make the Difference
A. A., Business Administration, Antelope Valley College
B. S., Organizational Behavior, University of San Francisco
M. S., Organization Development, University of San Francisco
- Ballroom Dance Teacher and Dance Director, Arthur Murray, 5 years
- Retail Management, 9 years
- Account Executive (Radio Advertising Sales and Marketing) 2 years
- Corporate Training Coordinator, 5 years
- Public Utility Right-of-Way Agent, 24 years
- Real Estate Broker Since 2005
- Part Time Real Estate Teacher at Community College
- SCORE Business Counselor
- Real Estate Broker
- Commercial Radio License with Radar Endorsement